Chris has over 16 years of experience in public practice. His expertise is providing clients with assurance, financial reporting and advisory services. His practice specializes in privately held companies and partnerships in various industries including construction, manufacturing, oil and gas, real estate development, professional and financial services, and agriculture.
Chris has developed long term relationships with his clients by providing advice and strategies that are both practical and help his clients succeed in achieving their goals. This advice includes business advisory, tax planning, succession, risk management and management consulting.
Chris graduated from the University of Alberta in 2002 and holds a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Commerce. He joined KBH in January 2003, received his CA designation in January 2006, and was invited into the Partnership in June 2011.
Chris is married and the proud father of two kids. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, downhill skiing, hunting, fishing and playing squash.
- Corporate and personal tax planning and preparation
- Succession planning
- Financial planning
- Business advisory
- Corporate structuring
- Year end preparation (audit, review and notice to reader)
- Risk management
- Business management consulting
- Farming and agriculture
- Construction and real estate
- Professional services (doctors, lawyers, dentists, etc)
- Not-for profit organizations and registered charities
- Private businesses and entrepreneurs
- Wholesale trade
- Oil and gas
- Transportation and warehousing